🔹About the project
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing). Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company has become the world leader in fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees- approximately 7400 people- working out of the Netherlands.
Project: The Sales Portal supports internal or external Sales agents in creating or managing a quote for their end customers.
Besides managing quotes, an external Sales agent (partner, broker, franchisee, dealer, agent) can also: manage customers, start onboarding, check progress on order and delivery and, manage their own company and users
Technologies on the project:
Frontend: Typescript, React, Redux, Redux-Saga, styled-components, jest, enzyme, cypress
Backend: C#, .NET
CoreInfra: AWS, GitLab CI/CD, Kubernetes
Please watch a short video about the project and team: youtu.be/rzGEdUqhlD4
— Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code;
— Integrating with existing and new backend systems;
— Managing complex dependencies;
— Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
— Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
— Advocating for front-end development best practices.
— 4+ years of commercial experience in a Front-end Engineer position;
— Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs;
— Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning, and QA tools and processes;
— Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies;
— Upper-Intermediate level of English (both writing and speaking) or higher.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today, we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here, you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc.).