🔹 Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹 About the project
Domain: logistic systems for seaports.
A company that serves terminals around the world decided to develop its own tool that will manage newly created terminals. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Translating functional or technical requirements to test scripts and test scenarios
Identifying inconsistencies or illogical requirements in Functional or Technical Specifications
Configuring, developing, maintaining, and executing automated scripts
Applying test methodology, processes, procedures, standards, and tools used by the team
Executing different test types (functional test, load test, stress test, regression test, security test, etc.)
Monitoring test execution progress and providing metrics and reports to the team
Assisting developers in re-creating defects as needed
3+ years of testing experience
Agile Knowledge (Scrum framework preferably).
Good understanding of SDLC
Good understanding of OOP concepts
Practical experience in API and Integration testing
Practical experience with an UI automation testing tool (Selenium preferably)
Experience with version control systems
Knowledge of C#
Knowledge of SQL database
Nice to have:
Experience with Azure components (containers, blobs, etc.)
Experience working with Azure DevOps (boards, repos, pipelines)
Knowledge of Performance testing (tool not important)
🔹 9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).