🔹Who we are!
Join a dynamic team of UX designers, UX researchers and product designers within a big fintech company based in Amsterdam. Provide your knowledge and expertise in all aspects of User Experience to consult a number of prominent businesses worldwide.
🔹About the project
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Please, watch a video about the project & team.
- We are looking for an open and collaborative person driven by sincere enthusiasm and curiosity.
- In your daily project work, you will be the source of design knowledge for all UX patterns, UI components and capabilities.
- You will be able to guide customers and drive decisions toward product adoption in every sense (apps, journeys, UX patterns, etc.).
- As this role also relies quite heavily on your consulting skills, you will advise customers on all aspects of User Experience from branding and visual design to experience design and information architecture.
- We obviously need a critical thinker, well grounded and attentive to minor details.
- Above all, you will be one of customer success’ design ambassadors; working to educate different audiences through confidence and storytelling.
- 2-5 years of experience in Service/UX/UI design (both web and mobile).
- At least 1 year of experience in consulting or agency setting (advising external clients).
- Proper design systems experience (be prepared to work with mature and sophisticated DS of a complex fintech ecosystem).
- Deep theoretical knowledge of UX (including HIG, Material).
- Familiarity with product strategy and software development cycle Proficiency in documentation and complex information management.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and visual).
- Toolbox: Figma, Miro, various UX Research tools Strong online portfolio.
Would be an advantage
- Experience in SaaS fintech domain.
- A degree in Digital Design, Social Sciences, HCI, Interaction Design or similar Experience in facilitating UX workshops.
- Experience in big software companies with an agile approach.
🔹9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).