🔹About the project:
The project is for a German customer specializing in traffic management solutions aiming to develop software for different traffic controllers.
Currently, the team is working on several services for embedded devices installed along the roads (so-called roadside units), gathering different traffic-related information, and sending it to the traffic light controllers and to the center for further analysis: for providing priority intersection crossing for special vehicles demanding it, coordinating “green waves”, adjusting traffic lights signal programs durations according to current intersection load, etc.
The project started a year ago (March 2021) completely from scratch using C++14 and later upgraded to C++ 17.
— MQTT, protobuf;
— git (Bitbucket);
— Target platform — Linux Busybox, ARM architecture;
— Development workstation OS — on developer’s choice (Windows, Ubuntu);
— IDE — VS Code.
🔹By joining us, you will be able to:
— Join a C++ project recently started from scratch;
— Work on new features, almost without bug-fixing (current development/bug-fixing ratio is ~80/20);
— Create technical design for new features, participate in design discussions;
— Write unit tests using gtest framework;
— Write helper scripts in Python;
— Participate in the code review process, focused on writing clean code;
— Communicate with customers on a day-to-day basis (daily standups and other scrum ceremonies, requirements clarifications, frequent technical discussions
— 3+ years of commercial experience with C++ ;
— Good C++ knowledge;
— Design skills with OOP, OOD, SOLID principles applied;
— At least Intermediate level of English.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).