🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
The focus of the project is development of R&D platform that allows Levi9 employees to manage and structure internal projects (yes, we do have a lot of them helping us with our daily work routine) and procedures. The project has just started and you will be building processes from scratch. The project is going have five members involved (1 FE, 1 BE, 2 DevOps, and 1 BA).
🔹You will be responsible for:
— Planning, organizing, leading, and motivating the team to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery;
— Managing issues and risks;
— Foster an environment of trust and collaboration within the teams;
— Building and maintaining relationships between the teammates;
— Involving and onboarding new members into the team;
— Monitoring and improving team happiness and engagement.
🔹We will be happy to meet you if you have:
— 1+ years of experience as a Project Manager or a Scrum Master;
— Understanding of Scrum framework, Agile principles, and values;
— Good understanding of SDLC, savvy in technologies;
— Ability to drive the team, resolve impediments, lead in communications.
— Upper-intermediate English (we do have quite a lot of work that requires English, suh as communicating directly with our colleagues from The Netherlands).
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!