🔹About the project:
Client: An international company of Dutch origins specializing in fleet management (leasing). Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company has become the world leader in fleet management. It has more than 85% of its employees-approximately 7400 people-working out of the Netherlands.
🔹 You’ll be responsible for:
— spreading and growing the QA culture and understanding improving the approach (processes and communication) according to the company’s needs and market;
— staying in sync with the Head of QA, the Release Manager, all the QA Team Leads, Automation Lead, QA Architect;
— staying in sync with POs on requirements, roadmaps, WoW, test coverage, etc;
— promoting the Metrics and Monitoring results across the organization;
— staying in touch with Marketing Team, DevOps Team, Support Team to refine the QA dashboards; — participating in the onboarding of the newcomers and interviews;
— having QA confluence space up to date (new tooling, new members, coverage, manuals, etc.)
— being involved in the Release Management activities.
🔹You will be a good fit for us if you have:
— extensive experience as a QA (3+ years)
— deep understanding of QA processes and approaches, QA metrics, and the release process
— good managerial and communication skills
— Upper-intermediate or higher English level
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today, we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here, you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).