Levi9 is looking for enthusiastic and talented Intern UI/UX Designer, who will join our team to work for Dutch customer, a leading company delivering omnichannel banking services.
The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience. Create beautiful, interactive, validated, and user-tested experiences within the Business Banking product line. Fintech is one of the hottest markets at the moment and there is enormous scope for talented UI/UX designers to greatly improve user experiences for customers of banks.
- participating in all stages of the UI developing cycle with your mentor, from research and task definitions to design delivery and user testing;
- working closely with our BA, UX researchers, and fellow designers in a big international team;
- delivering design solutions and identifying areas of potential improvement.
- Simple Portfolio (2-3 cases will be enough);
- Basic knowledge of modern design practices;
- Basic knowledge of Sketch / Figma and Adobe Suite;
- Understanding of wireframing and prototyping;
- General idea of the design process and handover;
- Keen eye for detail and developed sense of aesthetics;
- Sincere interest in digital interfaces design;
- High adaptability and thirst for knowledge Sufficient English.
Would be an advantage:
- Understanding/knowledge of common design systems;
- Any experience with enterprise software design;
- Any experience with user research General idea of webpage markup (HTML/CSS).
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office);
- The best locations — 5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park;
- Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Udemy accounts;
- No micromanagement;
- Opportunities to train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers);
- Winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc;
- Career development. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
We are looking forward to your CV! And don’t forget about the link to your portfolio :)