It is not necessary for you to match perfectly all the requirements you see below. We appreciate your motivation to grow professionally and learn new things.
— Strong knowledge of Python 3.6 or higher;
— Confident knowledge of FastAPI framework;
— 2+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Unit test and debugging skills;
— Good understanding of the deployment process;
— Upper-Intermediate English level;
— Good soft skills and experience in day-to-day communications with the client.
— Experience in optimization for high-load / high-performance;
— Experience with AWS infrastructure
9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
We are looking for a Middle Python Software Engineer to join our team.
You will work in a Back-End development team for our Dutch client Sendcloud (a modern shipping platform).
Sendcloud is an all-around shipping platform that connects to 80+ shop systems and carriers. Sendcloud uses automation to simplify label creation, tracking, returns, picking & packing, and much more. The platform is being actively extended to support integration with new online shop systems, as well as with new carriers.
The current project requires effort of two sub-teams. The Carrier Extraction sub-team is going to develop middleware micro-service layers that are performing communications between core platform and Carriers via custom APIs. The Shop Integrations sub-team is going to develop similar middleware micro-service layer, that will organize interaction between core platform and various shopping platforms.
Carrier Extraction sub-team will consist of: 1 Senior Python Developer, 8 Middle Python Developers, 4 Junior Python Developers, Scrum Master/Delivery Manager.
Shop Integration sub-team will have: 1 Senior Python Developer, 3 Middle Python Developers, 2 Junior Python Developers, Scrum Master/Delivery Manager.