About the project
Our client is a leading company providing an innovative digital parking service, which allows customers to search for parking places using mobile apps or build-in navigation systems in the car. The company operates in several European countries, it currently serves over 33 million users in more than 1,200 cities in Europe and North America.
The role involves:
- Responsibility for developing and supporting .NET/C# projects, ensuring commitment and good quality
- Qualitative coding, debugging, bug fixing, testing, and code reviews following standard coding conventions
- Investigating spikes, identifying development risks, proposing solutions
- Participate in creating/updating/reviewing technical documentation if needed
- 3+ years of software development experience in of .NET Platform
- Knowledge and proven experience in OOP
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and frameworks (i.e. Scrum, Kanban)
- Knowledge of Jira/Confluence
- English level — intermediate / upper-intermediate, ability to explain your ideas and thoughts.
- Critical thinking
- Ability to ask questions until everything becomes clear
- Proactive in making the right decision
Tech stack of the project:
- ASP.NET 4.7 (AutoMapper, Polly, log4net, Newtonsoft.Json, StructureMap, Dapper)
- Unit Tests: NUnit (Mock, AutoMock, FluentAssertions)
9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).