Their goal is to empower medical personnel around the world with real-time information to optimize the quality and safety of care.
As a Levi9 developer, you will work in a mixed setup of Dutch and Ukrainian teams.
As a Frontend Developer, you’ll:
Important note: As the project is in the health care field all architecture is Windows-oriented, starting of specific services and ending with the local environment, so you will need to work on Windows OS
9 reasons to join Levi9:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Do not pull the cat’s tail — send your CV!