— Proven experience (3+ years) with Java 9+;
— Upper-Intermediate English level (both speaking and writing);
— Spring: Core, Web, MVC, Security, Spring OAuth;
— Apache Tomcat;
— Experience with restful services (REST);
— Persistence frameworks such as Hibernate or JPA;
— Databases such as MSSQL or Oracle;
— Knowledge of JDK14+;
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD) with jUnit is most desirable;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to European countries;
2. Ability to create added value for yourself — We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on you own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on techtalks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, child birth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as TomTom, Xerox, Swarco and others;
8. „Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding what the high performance is!
As part of the project team, you will extend the functionality of existing applications, delivering added value services and improvements to existing features. You will work next to the web portal and back office teams to guarantee that both web and mobile services provide a continuous, secure and user-friendly experience to end-users.
We are looking for a talented engineer to join our team of professionals who are taking one of the financial institutions in the United Kingdom to the next level. Our client combines centuries of banking experience with FinTech approach to innovation.