🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹 About the project
You will work for an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing). Its products are composed of operational fleet management services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader in fleet management.
The Levi9 Team is involved in developing API and FE services for contract and policies management. Migrate analog business logic into digital. Team has been working for one year already and has one country onboarded (in production). More countries are planned to be onboarded in 2022.
- Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports;
- Assure quality assurance in the evaluation of critical code fixes to determine ship readiness;
- Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the Software Testing Lifecycle;
- Develop high-quality automated tests to support the development and ensure high-quality software;
- Perform manual testing;
- Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks;
- During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria;
- Work with other quality team members on test automation strategies across the product stack.
You will be a good fit if you have 2+ years of professional software automation/testing experience, knowledge, and experience writing custom test automation scripts (Java).
You should also have experience with RESTful API web service execution and validation using tools such as Postman or SOAP and experience with API Contract verification using tools such as Swagger or REST Docs.
We communicate directly with our colleagues from Amsterdam, so you should have excellent English skills to feel comfortable in meetings.
🔹What we offer — 9 reasons to join us
- Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
- We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
- We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
- No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
- Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
- We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
- We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
- Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
- A little party never hurt anybody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
🔹Simple step to get this job
Click the APPLY NOW button and leave your contacts!