In this position, you will collaborate with the dev team in Kyiv and PO from the customer side to ensure that the developed functionality is stable and properly automated. You will become a part of a cool and open-minded team of 9 people that are working on a high-priority tool for our client that will be used in 30 countries all over Europe. In general, our project in Kyiv is 20+ people — 4 mature independent teams. Enough place to learn and make your own decisions. In each team, we have a dedicated PO from the customer side who indeed owns the product and works with us on a daily basis as a team member.
About the client:
The Client is a technology company that is disrupting the used car market. Trust, efficiency, and transparency define our customer-centric process.
We are looking for a team member who has previous experience such as:
— 2+ years as Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
— Experience in API testing
— Strong knowledge of Postman
— Familiar with AWS services
— Familiar with GitlabCi
— Basic knowledge of OAuth 2.0
— Experience with performance/security testing would be a plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Do not pull the cat’s tail — send your CV!