Software development experience at least 3 years
Experience with Java 11+
AWS (Lambdas, Cognito, S3, SQS, SNS)
Event driven systems
Practical experience with CI/CD
Unit and Integration testing
Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
Experience with Scrum
Good communication and English speaking skills
Container orchestration tools
Secret management solutions
Distributed key-value storage
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Develop a cloud-native system leveraging aforementioned technologies in a high pace environment.
Making strategic and tactic technical decisions together with Java, React developers and a DevOps engineer.
Client: Belgian publishing company that owns media assets in Belgium, Denmark, and the Netherlands.
Project: Development of an online advertising platform. The product has Serverless architecture and utilizes Infrastructure as Code philosophy.
The technology stack is AWS, Terraform, Java 11
Current team setup:
One Scrum team (5 developers, 1 QA, 1 DevOps).
Product owner is on client side