What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Software Engineer to join our team.
You will work in a Back-End development team for our client, one of the biggest Dutch fintech companies that deliver SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.
It is not necessary for you to match perfectly all the requirements you see below. We appreciate your motivation to grow professionally and learn new things.
If it is about YOU — watch this
— 5+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications;
— Experience with Python frameworks (Flask);
— Strong unit test and debugging skills;
— Good understanding of the deployment process;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
As a plus
— Experience with pandas, MongoDB
— Hands-on experience with AWS infrastructure (S3, Lambda)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
The Fintech company delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms. Searching for engineers to design, build, optimize, and improve, and integrates modules for this product.