— 1+ year of proven experience as a QA engineer
— good knowledge of testing theory, test design, SDLC/STLC and Agile-based frameworks
— experience in web functional testing
— experience in requirements testing
— understanding of HTTP, web services, JWT
— experience in REST API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Charles)
— VCS: Git, BitBucket
— Familiar with basic Unix commands
— Others: CI/CD (any), AWS Services, SQL, Docker
— English: Upper-Intermediate
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— manual functional testing of web application on different layers (front-end, back-end, DB)
— proactive participation in all Scrum ceremonies
— create and maintain automation tests (api and e2e)
— find root cause of the issues/bugs using various toolsets
— perform release testing activities
— own several quality gates within the process
About the project: Digital marketing solution that was built from scratch and is now in production.
You will join the team of 5 developers (3 Java, 2 React), 1 Senior QA and 1 DevOps Engineer. Product Owner is on the client side.