— At least 2 years of experience
— In-depth knowledge of Scrum and/or Kanban
— Understanding backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, task definition, decision making, and the use of Jira
— Effective in driving cross-team challenges to conclusion/resolution
— You are part of scrum teams that consist of software developers, UX designers, business analysts, test engineers, and technical writers. Within your team you are much more than a Scrum Master: you are a pioneer, a mentor, an expert, a magician, an apprentice, and a guardian but above all an outstanding human.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Frequent business trips to Amsterdam
2. Ability to create added value for yourself .We have specially equipped Levi9 laboratories (with 3D printers and other high-tech features) when you can work on your own startups or test any other crazy ideas;
3. Possibility to share knowledge on tech talks, meetups and conferences in different Levi locations and outside the company;
4. Your health support via compensation of sport activities, vacation policy, and private medical insurance;
5. Financial and vacation support of your important life events (wedding, childbirth etc.);
6. Democratic banking policy — you can cooperate with us through any legal Ukrainian bank you choose;
7. Work for industry leaders such as Backbase, TomTom, Xerox, and others;
8. “Save time” principles. We promote Automation testing and innovation technologies to save the most precious resource — your time;
9. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
Guide, coach and mentor a development team;
Establish, support and optimize the processes within the teams;
Close cooperation with Prodcut Owner and Engineering Manager of the team and management on the customer side;
Facilitate collaboration on a daily basis to remove impediments;
Risk management on a team level;
Grow Agile maturity within development team members;
Foster an environment of trust and collaboration within the team;
This product combined collections of building blocks forms the Omni-Channel Digital Banking Platform empowering financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world. It unifies functionality from traditional core systems and new fin-tech capabilities into a seamless digital customer experience, drastically improving any customer channel.
You’ll be part of the team that creates building blocks for bank applications. The building block is a lazy-loaded feature library, that is using a custom design system. Together they can be united to an angular application. To help with the last step we also provide the platform manager with the possibility to add configuration, drag-and-drop components to form visual layout, content editing, and some other functionalities. PoC, solution design, architecture improvements — all of these are parts of the everyday job for our frontend engineer.
The team is fully located in Kyiv and is a part of a big distributed RnD department with several teams in Amsterdam, Cardiff, and so on. After a covid-pandemia, there will be frequent business trips to Amsterdam to maintain a strong connection around the whole department and guild, as we used to find common solutions together