What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Python Automation QA Engineers to extend our teams and develop automation testing on the project from scratch.
You will work as an Automation Engineer in a team of our Dutch clients, the Fintech company delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.
It is not necessary for you to match perfectly all the requirements you see below. We appreciate your motivation to grow professionally and learn new things.
— 4+ years of commercial experience in test automation;
— Good knowledge of Python;
— Experience with Behave/Cucumber would be a plus;
— Experience with Pytest would be a plus;
— Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
— Good understanding of the deployment process
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
We are hiring a brand new AQA team to set up QA processes on the project.
1 Senior and 2 Middle AQA Engineers.
Visualfabriq — a fintech company that delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.
Searching for engineers to build, optimize, and improve, and integrates modules for this product.
Team: 17 developers, Scrum Master, Delivery Manager.