• 2+ years of experience in a manual QA role
• Desire to switch from manual to mobile automation testing
• Experience in manual testing of mobile applications on different devices and recognizes the difference between the UI of native widgets on different platforms
• Previous experience with Git and Jenkins
• Upper-intermediate English level
• Basic knowledge of Swift or Kotlin
• Knowledgeable of Xcode and is familiar with debugging tools and can use simulators
• Experience in creating test scripts on XCTest / XCUITest Framework/Espresso
• Familiar with API testing/investigation tools like Postman / Charles / Owasp Zap (for API investigation)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
We’re looking for a Manual QA Engineer with a desire to switch to automation testing (mobile)