— Solid knowledge in HTML/CSS to enable modern techniques for webpage creation
— 1+ years experience in Vue.js ecosystem, including Vue CLI, Vuex, Vue Router, and Nuxt.js
— Experience with Git and understanding branching principles;
— Understanding of RESTful Web Services, architecture principles, and design patterns;
— Understanding of SDLC and SCRUM processes;
— Upper-intermediate English;
— Familiarity with AWS Services (Fargate, SNS, SQS, S3, etc.) and Docker usage.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Write clean, efficient, scalable, and testable code using Vue.js;
Work with business stakeholders, product owner, and team members to develop web applications;
Participate in software architecture and tech design;
Participate in the code review process;
Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
Support existing codebase, bugs fixing;
Optimize application for best performance and user experience;
We are looking for a Front-end developer who is highly skilled with Vue.js and also has a great understanding of the overall web architecture involving microservices. Your primary focus will be developing user-facing web applications and reusable components. You’ll implement them with the Vue.js framework using best practices and workflows. You will ensure that you produce robust, secure, modular, and maintainable code. You will coordinate with other team members, including backend developers and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial for this role.
About the client:
The quotation platform of the Client helps construction companies in digitalizing and optimizing their quotation process.
The cloud solution is intensively used in Europe by thousands of companies to receive and request quotations online, share documents for quotations, and search for the best construction partners. With this digital cloud solution, you always have an overview and control over the entire construction process: from request to delivery. View and share relevant project files with just a few mouse clicks. Send requests and messages in an instant. And are you looking for a relevant construction specialist for a work component alongside your regular parties? You can easily find them in our database of more than 2.5 million construction specialists.
We have now spread over 2 offices with more than 60 colleagues and we are 5 products, 12 years and 6 relocations further. And apparently, we’re doing a few things right.