Minimal 2 years experience in ASP.NET Core (Web API);
Minimal 2 years experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
Good understanding of ASP.NET Core Pipeline
Experience with REST API’s;
Experience in making scalable API layer in e-commerce platforms (security, monitoring, transformation, BPM, etc.);
Upper-intermediate level of English.
As a plus:
Familiar with OAuth 2.0;
Familiar with Redis.
9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Scope of work:
Developing a new backend system; integrating with existing and third-party systems;
Managing complex dependencies;
Ad hoc development, as well as reviewing/improving code with colleagues;
Identifying issues and taking the initiative to suggest solutions;
Delivering solutions under tight deadlines (sprints);
Advocating for back-end development best practices.
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in leasing.
Its products are composed of operational services. Since its foundation in 1963, the company became the world leader in fleet management. It has more than 7400 people working out of the Netherlands.
Project: Develop a new web portal from scratch. The main idea is to allow users to work with a set of company products and tools depending on their role. Work on new APIs, endpoints, integration with third-party services and company products, and create business logic.
Pros to join the project:
Modern infrastructure (AWS) and technology stack;
Project is developed from scratch, no legacy;
Possibility to grow as a full-stack developer;
Agile environment (Scrum framework);
Working in a dynamic international environment;
Daily communication in English;
Plenty of opportunities for education: conferences, Udemy accounts.
Current team setup:
Mixed Dutch-Ukrainian team working together with client using Scrum approach
1 BE (.NET), 2 FE (React), 1 QA and 1 Scrum Master. Product owner is on the client side.
Code review will be performed by developers from other ’friendly’ teams who will be integrated with Portal eventually. Also, there can be organized support from an architectural perspective.
Portal technology stack: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core; Redis, JS, “react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., AWS, GitLab CI, k8s; QA automation on Java.