3+ years of proven experience as a UI/UX Designer
Strong portfolio of design projects
Experience with Design Thinking and Agile methodologies
Experience with design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision)
Experience with creating wireframes, prototypes, high-fidelity designs, and animations
Excellent visual design skills
Well-versed in Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design and W3C Accessibility
Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
Ability to present and sell your designs to stakeholders
Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
Upper-intermediate level of English
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development
— Design and maintain the design system
— Collaborate with product management, design and development to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
— Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
— Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
— Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
Besides your ability to (co)create all elements for an optimal User Experience, you understand the importance of frequent user feedback and you are able to conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
The Fintech company delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.