— Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET core development;
— Minimum 2 years of experience in cross-functional scrum teams;
— Experience with REST APIs;
— Experience with unit testing and ability to write testable code;
— Experience of microservices and event/message-driven architecture
— Familiar with Agile, Scrum and/or other methodologies
— Knowledge of Docker and CI tools;
— Experience with ActiveMQ;
— Experience in working with foreign clients.
9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Our client is a company that serves terminals around the world and decided to develop own tool that will manage the newly created terminal. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port.
Agile environment (Nexus framework)
Daily communication in English
3 teams in 3 countries
Current team setup: 1 dedicated UA teams working together with client using Scrum approach.
4 .Net Developers, 2 QA, 1 Delivery Manager.
Stakeholders and Product Owners are on client’s side.