— 2+ years of commercial experience in back-end Java development;
— Strong programming skills with Java 8;
— Experience with Spring: MVC, WebServices, Security;
— Experience with RESTful services (REST) and Swagger;
— Work with JPA frameworks such as Hibernate or EclipseLink;
— Experience with SOAP;
— Experience with Junit4 and Mockito;
— Experience with Maven or Gradle;
— Experience with Git, Jira;
— Intermediate level of English.
— Experience with Redis
— Experience with Apache Camel
— Experience with ActiveMQ
— SQL Server, Liquibase
— JSF + PrimeFaces
— JBoss (WildFly)
— Experience with Jenkins
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Project: Everywhere with one card. You can use Mobility card to choose from a variety of transport options: public transport, rental car, taxi. And you have access to all P+R areas and the public transport bicycle parking. In addition, you no longer have any hassle with money advances and expense claims.
The Mobility Card registers all travel costs. You receive this on one clear invoice. Reports give you precise insight into travel behavior, costs and CO2 emissions.
In short, the Mobility Card stands for convenience and gives your employees the freedom and flexibility to determine their means of transport themselves.
There are 3 teams now: Drupal (frontend), Java (backend), and Mobile (iOS + Android).
Technology stack: Java 8, Spring, REST, SOAP, EclipseLink + SQL Server, JUnit4 + Mockito, ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, Redis, Maven; SASS, jQuery, twig, Bootstrap 4, gulp + webpack.
Project is divided on modules that are completely separate deployments. Intermodule communication is already configured using Apache Camel and ActiveMQ and doesn’t really require modifications.
There are business logic and interface modules (SOAP, REST and admin console. SOAP interface is legacy one and doesn’t require any work, but REST is actively developed. Admin console is implemented with JSF + PrimeFaces).
Java 8 is used in the project in all modules.
Project is built by Maven, structured with Maven modules, running on JBoss server.