Please, watch a video about the project & team: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcRzrN5K5Y&t=1s
How about you
● You have strong Angular and Typescript skills
● You have worked with RxJS and have experience using design patterns
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects
● Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
● In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as:
HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP)
● In-depth knowledge of REST
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus
● Having prior experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux is also a plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Meet the job
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.