Please, watch a video about the project & team: www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXcRzrN5K5Y&t=1s
How about you
● You have strong Angular and Typescript skills
● You have worked with RxJS and have experience using design patterns
● Having experience with Node and npm, and the Angular CLI would be an advantage too in building toolchains
● You commonly use Gulp, Grunt and/or Webpack in your projects
● Expert knowledge, confidence, and efficiency in debugging issues
● In-depth knowledge of broader web application architecture topics, such as:
HTTP specs (common headers, response statuses, etc...)
Security topics (CORS, XSS, CSP)
● In-depth knowledge of REST
● You know the ins- and outs- of effective CI and CD (e.g builds, pipelines, branching strategy) processes in a modular, decomposed architecture
● Having hands-on experience with build systems like Jenkins is a plus
● Having prior experience in working with Docker & Kubernetes and Linux is also a plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Meet the job
We love clean, testable, and maintainable code that is cross-browser compatible. You are part of a multidisciplinary team being end-to-end responsible for delivery, from concept to production-ready software.
This product combined with collections of building blocks forms the Omni-Channel Digital Banking Platform empowering financial institutions to accelerate their digital transformation and effectively compete in a digital-first world. It unifies functionality from traditional core systems and new fin-tech capabilities into a seamless digital customer experience, drastically improving any customer channel.
You’ll be part of the team that creates building blocks for bank applications. The building block is a lazy-loaded feature library, that is using a custom design system. Together they can be united to an angular application. To help with the last step we also provide the platform manager with the possibility to add configuration, drag-and-drop components to form visual layout, content editing, and some other functionalities. PoC, solution design, architecture improvements — all of these are parts of the everyday job for our frontend engineer.
The team is fully located in Kyiv and is a part of a big distributed RnD department with several teams in Amsterdam, Cardiff, and so on. After a covid-pandemia, there will be frequent business trips to Amsterdam to maintain a strong connection around the whole department and guild, as we used to find common solutions together