— 0,5+ years of commercial experience in developing and deploying web applications;
— Proven experience in writing testable and maintainable code in Python applications;
— Experience with Python frameworks (Flask);
— Unit test and debugging skills;
— Good understanding of the deployment process;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Experience with pandas, MongoDB
— Experience with AWS infrastructure (S3, Lambda)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
We have different options for you in respect of the project.
1. The Fintech company delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms. Searching for engineers to design, build, optimize, and improve and integrates modules for this product.
2. Leading media group in the Nordic countries with operations in over 10 European countries, based in Helsinki. One project is an API that gathers information about movies, related actors, articles, and times of broadcasts. Another project is a CDN for all Sanoma media-resources, which also allows on-the-fly image processing. The Fintech company delivers SaaS products for analyzing and forecasting financial results with the help of AI algorithms.
Searching for engineers to design, build, optimize, and improve and integrates modules for this product.