In order to be successful in this job we expect you to have:
Hands-on full-stack QA Engineering experience using automated and manual test tools
Experience using Protractor (or Selenium) for Web UI testing and REST Assured for Web Service (API) testing
Understanding of the SDLC process and its application with continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins and GoCD);
An understanding of exploratory testing and when to apply it
A proactive approach allowing you to be self-providing, and a quick learner able to mitigate impediments
Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Your main tasks and responsibilities include:
Developing, enhancing and executing manual and automated functional tests using Protractor and REST Assured
Executing non-functional (e.g. performance, scalability and security) tests
Promoting quality assurance in your team by owning the testing process and making quality an important deliverable
Participating in the team by refining and estimating user stories, planning sprints, daily standups and retrospectives
Meeting with the QA Gild team to share and experiment with new QA standards and techniques
As the QA Engineer, you ensure the Digital Banking solution we are delivering is operating at optimum performance. Your focus stretches on the full-stack of the application: the WebUI, the Web Services and the non-functional performance. As an individual QA contributor within one of our full-stack development teams, you implement the test strategy and our toolset and perform a key role in the continuous delivery of our world-leading digital banking solution.