— 1+ years of experience as Angular developer
Would be a plus:
— Unit test ( Jest/Jasmine)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a front-end engineer you may work in several tribes, from building the products with our research and development squads to consulting with our customers and implementing projects in our customer success teams.
You develop web applications using a modern, responsive stack and tooling and work closely with the product owner, developers and QA engineers to shape the product, analyze requirements and ensure our software is high quality. You also ensure our solutions are tested, accessible, extensible, maintainable, secure and perform well. The company moves fast so you need to be capable of getting in-depth knowledge on the product wishes and the company within a short amount of time.
Client: international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.