We expect from you:
1+ years of experience in a similar role
English language level is upper-intermediate
Technical skills you need:
Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud
Microservices architecture understanding
Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA
Messaging: ActiveMQ / JMS
Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito
Miscellaneous: Maven, Git
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As a Backend Engineer, it is your job to seamlessly integrate the client’s platform into our customers’ systems, while focusing on the back-end part of the implementation. You provide solid technical solutions to complex issues whilst helping us deliver the best customer experience and reinforce company reputation. Your core responsibility is to respond to reported issues as vigorously as possible and solve complex problems. You will use your understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate efficient processes, solve problems and create a seamless experience for millions of users across the globe. You create clean, maintainable, and reusable code and run tests that will help us build an expanding product. You are a part of the project team and thrive working with colleagues from multiple cultures.
Our customer is a Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
The Levi9 team is involved in the end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.