— Proven iOS development experience (at least 3 years);
— Proficiency in Swift;
— Upper-Intermediate English level (writing and speaking);
— Understanding of OOP;
— Understanding of SOLID principles;
— Good knowledge of using version control system (e.g. GIT);
— Experience with iOS SDK;
— Experience with REST services;
— Experience in unit and UI test development;
— Good knowledge of software pattern and practices;
— Experience with knowledge of CI/CD process;
— Good communication skills and team working;
— Understanding with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban).
As a plus:
— Experience with InVision, Sketch;
— Experience with Objective-C.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Strizhkyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
Grow our iOS apps into something both beautiful and future-proof to drive the Backbase product forward.
Meet the job
You build rock-solid apps that can survive for generations. Together with your agile team, you maintain and extend the mobile components of the Backbase platform. Developers all over the world will use your code in compiling next-generation mobile apps.
You work on native mobile apps that have a remarkable user experience, are secured according to prevailing standards, and are absolutely stunning. You collaborate with the customer support team in creating hotfixes, boosting the quality of the core product.
You will dedicate yourself to testing, checking code quality, reviewing other people’s code and compiling documentation to future-proof our product.
Experimenting with new innovations such as fingerprint authentication or retina scan recognition, and sharing product ideas are also part of the job. Are you ready to engage with a product that will never be finished?
Client: international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.