We are looking for an experienced Middle Automation QA Engineer to join our team.
You will work in a Front-End development team for our client, one of the biggest Dutch companies delivering omnichannel banking services, and will be responsible for Automation Testing.
It is not necessary for you to match perfectly all the requirements you see below. We appreciate your motivation to grow professionally and learn new things.
If it is about YOU — look at the detailed description.
— 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance;
— 2+ years of experience in Functional Automation creation;
— JS/TS knowledge and experience;
— Experience with Protractor/WebDriverIO;
— Experience in testing web applications;
— Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform testing;
— Experience in REST API testing would be a plus;
— English — Intermediate or higher.
9 reasons to join us
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
You will be a part of a team that is responsible for developing Entitlements Services — control user access, and limit what users can do with the resources they have access to. There are 3 parts: Access Control, Limits, and Approvals.
Our customer is a Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
The Levi9 team is involved in the end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.
Team: 3 Front — End Developers, 2 AQA Engineers (one of them is You), Scrum Master, Product Owner, Business Analyst.
Watch this short video.