— Proven Android development experience (at least 5 years);
— Proficiency in Kotlin
— Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking);
— Understanding of OOP;
— Understanding of SOLID principles;
— Good knowledge of using version control system (e.g. GIT);
— Experience with REST services;
— Experience with knowledge of CI/CD process;
— Good communication skills and team working;
— Understanding with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban).
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
We are looking for an experienced Senior Android Developer to join our team.
You will work in the development team for one of the biggest banks in the UK, liaise closely with our customers’ developers, write code and make successful product implementations happen.
About the team project
Our customer is a major retail and commercial bank in the UK that serves customers in England and Wales supporting them with their personal, private, and business banking needs, and supports large corporates in Western Europe.
The Levi9 team is working in close collaboration with other distributed development teams and involved in the end-to-end integration of the core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between the bank and its customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.