● 3+ years of experience in a Technical Writer role;
● You have experience working with markup languages such as Asciidoc or Markdown;
● You have good understanding of REST APIs and corresponding documentation;
● You have experience working in a multidisciplinary team using Agile or Scrum methodology with JIRA;
● Your natural curiosity and social skills allow you to gather information from software professionals;
● You have solid experience writing, editing and proofreading technical documentation for different stakeholders using Git, Bitbucket, Confluence, and other documentation publishing software;
● Developers, Software Architects, testers and Product Owners like working with you because of your flair and your thorough understanding of software and web technologies;
● Advanced / Proficient English level.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
The Job in short
Develop product documentation in cooperation with developers, so that different target audiences can understand, use, adapt, customize, and build our software for optimum performance.
Meet the job
You deliver best in class documentation that enables external and internal clients to easily and rapidly accomplish Backbase projects.
The R&D Department is a multidisciplinary team of experienced and highly skilled software developers, test engineers, UX designers, Technical Writers, Product Owners, and Support Engineers. Working in the R&D team, you proactively source information in order to create accurate content. While new features and functionalities added to our software create a great user experience, you have a major impact in assuring that these solutions are easy to implement and configure for an external user.
Client: international Dutch company delivering an omnichannel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.