— 3+ years experience in mobile (iOS) development;
— Solid understanding of OOP;
— Commercial experience with Swift;
— Experience with Push Notifications;
— Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines;
— Nice to have experience with Objective C;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Our client is a leading company providing an innovative digital parking service, which allows customers to search for parking places using mobile apps or build-in navigation systems in the car. The company operates in several European countries, it currently serves over 33 million users in more than 1,200 cities in Europe and North America.
The Levi9 team is involved in mobile development and support of the key Park Now and Parkmobile apps capability, which is responsible for the onboarding of the end-users and analysis of their behaviors during this process.
About Project: Extension of the functionality for mobile application focused on parking places.
UI from code;
One code base for 4 projects;
UI testing (iOSSnapshotTestCase);