— 3+ years of IT project management; Strong project management principles understanding;
— General understanding of the areas of application programming, internet, database, and system design;
— Strong understanding of SDLC using Agile/Lean methodologies;
— Good knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate level or higher);
— University degree in Engineering, Computer science, Management or other degree related to technology;
— Cultural awareness and ability to work in the international environment;
— Customer-oriented, “can do” attitude;
— Ability to work under pressure, stress-resistance;
— Strong communication skills, flexibility, and proactivity;
As a plus:
— Technical background
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Planning, organizing, leading and motivating teams to achieve objectives and provide effective service delivery;
— Work with the recruitment team to attract, onboard and retain top talent
— Work closely with the Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and team members overcoming the communication gap between business requirements and technical specification;
— Drive a culture of improvement, by challenging your people to improve our development processes and product;
— Building and maintaining customer relationships;
— Managing issues and risks;
— Service account administration; Ensuring the required quality of service with regard to the agreed contracts.