• You have 3+ years of experience in leading multi-disciplinary Agile development teams (minimum 2 teams of 6 — 8 engineers), preferably in a product company and banking;
• You have solid prior career experience as a software engineer, giving you sufficient technology skills to interact with your technical colleagues (preferably 2+ years of hands-on software development and/or testing experience);
• You have rock-solid understanding and experience with agile software development practices like Scrum, Kanban or SAFe;
• Technical practices like continuous integration, automated testing, release management, performance monitoring, and applicable tooling such as Atlassian, Git, etc. are part of your standard day-to-day thinking;
• You have the ability to prioritize and plan effectively with a demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and in ambiguity. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible and adaptable to growth and change;
• You have a strong ability to persuade, inspire and motivate others, you easily navigate stakeholders across the company, from 1-to-1s with your team members to working directly with senior leadership;
• Experience with setting up new development teams, including hiring, team line-up, and onboarding/training strategies is a plus;
• You naturally collaborate and generate a positive spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment;
• You are fully proficient in English language.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Own the delivery commitment of the team and together with the team make sure to deliver what has been promised and up to the quality standards our customers expect from us.
• Keep key technology stakeholders involved and informed when and where needed.
• Together with the Product Owners, make sure realistic commitments are given by e.g. advocating Lean Agile Development Principles.
• Ensure software delivered by your teams is released with minimal effort and does not have any issues on production. And if that is not the case yet for your development team? You should know what to do!
Team & People Management:
• Work with your team towards an environment in which each individual improves both soft- and strong engineering skills.
• Create the conditions in which the development teams can deliver features that respect the high expectations on e.g. quality from our customers.
• Manage up to 3 cross-functional development teams of software engineers, responsible for the right setup, the right competences and energized team dynamics.
• Work closely with your team to surface any anti-pattern or dysfunction that impacts the team’s performance and ensures the team works towards solving those.
• Collaborate and generate a positive spirit of cooperation while coordinating diverse activities and groups within a team environment.
• Be a natural coach, through effective questioning you guide self-evaluation of performance, help our teams diagnose areas for improvement, and own the solution. You will be measured on team output and employee happiness.
• Balance key aspects of the software development lifecycle for your development teams: From adhering to non-functional requirements, automated releases, ensuring quality, coding standards, automation, integration testing, release acceptance validation, security, infrastructure, all the way up to understanding all the little details of the product domain within your value stream.
• Build strong craftsmanship and effective processes for your team optimizing quality, predictability, and output as that is our way to stay ahead of our competitors and serve our customers best.
Our Amsterdam-based client has developed and continues enhancing the world’s leading digital banking solution that allows creating rich, interactive web and mobile applications. Our client’s Banking as a Service platform comes with a complete set of integrated customer experience management functions, including integrated content management, intelligent forms-based dialogues, secure application integration, cross-device delivery, smart targeting, digital marketing tools, and integrated analytics.
If you are a client of a major European bank, chances are you’ve already used our client’s platform. Now you have a great chance to contribute to its development and enhancement!