— 3+ years of experience as a Front-End developer;
— Strong knowledge of Angular 9+ and Typescript;
— Experience in building project using Design Patterns and Clean Code practice;
— Good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
— Agile mindset and experience with Scrum or other methodologies;
— Upper-Intermediate English level (spoken and written)
Important note: As the project belongs to the healthcare field, all architecture is Windows-oriented, starting from specific services and ending with the local environment, so you will need to work on Windows OS.
— Knowledge of PHP would be a plus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Write new features and support project using Angular 9 and TypeScript;
— Everyday communication with the customer;
— Involvement in the project goals;
— Sharing your own experience to help the team to create a great product.
Over customer is developing innovative solutions to prevent patient infections, improve efficiency, and hygiene within hospitals and health systems. The company is dedicated to constant improvement and they apply best practices for every hospital and health system.
Their goal is to empower medical personnel around the world with real-time information to optimize the quality and safety of care.