— You have 5+ years’ experience in UI/UX design for web and mobile applications;
— You have experience in working with complex information-heavy products and interactions (e.g. forms, data, workflows);
— You have a background in Product Design, either in formal training and/or qualifications;
— You have a strong understanding of interactive design fundamentals;
— You have a strong, applied knowledge of Design System fundamentals and principles;
— You are proficient in Design tools (e.g. Sketch) and Prototyping tools (e.g. Invision, Marvel);
— You have experience working with User Testing and Research;
— You have experience as a designer working in an Agile team environment throughout lifecycle;
— You have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS;
— You have strong collaboration and teamwork experience. Experience in -leading other designers is a good plus;
— You are passionate about best-practice design methodologies and technologies;
— You have excellent communication skills in English;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
You’ll be a critical member of the team, working directly with the Product, Design and Developer Lead to design beautiful, elegant experiences; influencing the full product lifecycle from a ‘user’ perspective.
Most importantly, you will be the voice of the user at the company. You’ll need to be passionate about understanding what businesses want from their banks both now and in the future. We are looking for designers who genuinely care about the design process and how financial applications can better help businesses; tackling scenarios that positively impact an SME’s or Corporations’ financial success.
We have a great, creative culture in the Design team with over 45 UI/UX Designers and Researchers working across the organization. We are looking for someone who will be a great addition to this team, bringing creativity, passion, and experience.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience. Create beautiful, interactive, validated, and user-tested experiences within the Business Banking product line.
Fintech is one of the hottest markets at the moment and there is enormous scope for talented UI/UX designers to greatly improve user experiences for customers of banks. Our Business Banking product team is at the center of a global transformation, creating experiences that impact more than 70 million people on a daily basis.