3+ year in software testing, preferably back-end testing;
Solid experience in test automation using C# (NUnit, xUnit);
Good experience with SOAP/REST services test automation;
Good understanding of HTTP and TCP protocols and client-server architecture;
Practical knowledge this with SQL, MS SQL Management Studio (Entity Framework);
Experience with Docker;
Knowledge of test types and approaches;
Upper-Intermediate English level;
Self-motivation, excellent communication, and interpersonal skills;
Work with (GIT, Azure Dev Ops);
Experience with/knowledge about Message Brokers (ActiveMq);
Experience with JMeter;
Experience with Scrum or other Agile methodologies;
Experience in working with the foreign customer (UK based);
Understanding of microservices architecture;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
A company that serves the terminals around the world and decided to develop its own tool that will manage newly created terminal. The tool that manages the containers from when it is taken from the vessel through all steps inside the terminal to when a container is got by truck from the port
Agile environment (SAFe framework)
Daily communication in English
5 teams in 3 countries
1 dedicated UA team based in Kyiv in Lviv;
6 .Net developers; 2 QA; 1 Delivery Manager and 1 BA;
PO and major stakeholders are represented on customers side;