• 2+ years as Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
• Extensive understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies for delivering software
• SOLID experience in QA methodologies
• SOLID experience in automation
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and release automation is a big bonus
• Test management tools (Atlassian Package, GitLab + GitLab CI)
• Experience with BDD approach (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with load/performance/security testing
• Passionate about quality
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication/organization skills
• Team player
• You quickly understand the matter, situation, process or a problem by interpreting the data
• You are able to translate this into a decision, solution, conclusion, or the cause of an issue
• Fast learner
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Creating and executing automated and BDD test scripts, reviewing results
• Creating test documentation and reports
• Reporting issues to the development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post/pre-release testing
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Project: Development, roll-out, and support of driver’s application. Team: 3 FE, 1 BE, 2 QA, proxy-PO, Scrum master. The product owner is on the client-side.
Project technology stack: QA Automation (BE automation on Java (Cucumber+RestAssured+Serenity), Front-End on JS(Cucumber + WebdriverIO)), „react-boilerplate”: ReactJS, Redux, Redux-Saga etc., С#, .NET Core, AWS, GitLab CI, Docker.