• Java (RestAssured) knowledge. Java is used for API automation, while JS is used for UI. In coming future UI framework will be migrated on Java as well.
• Test management tools (Atlassian Package, GitLab + GitLab CI)
• Experience with BDD approach (Cucumber, Gherkin)
• Experience with load/performance/security testing
• Ability to test the product on multiple application layers (FE/BE/DB etc.)
• Passionate about quality
• Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication/organization skills
• Team player
• You quickly understand the matter, situation, process or a problem by interpreting the data
• You are able to translate this into a decision, solution, conclusion, or the cause of an issue
• Fast learner
• 3+ years as Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
• Extensive understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies for delivering software
• SOLID experience in QA methodologies
• SOLID experience in automation
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
• Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and release automation is a big bonus
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Perform manual testing;
— Investigate failures, perform root cause analysis, and utilize the internal defect tracking tool to create detailed, high-quality defect reports;
— Assure quality assurance in the evaluation of critical code fixes to determine ship readiness and help make sure that each release goes out on time with high quality;
— Proactively identify & share new automation tools/processes/approaches to create, maintain and improve the Software Testing Lifecycle;
— Develop high-quality automated tests to support the development and ensure high-quality software;
— Identify and create reusable test data, methods, and frameworks;
— During each sprint, ensure that all necessary tests meet the acceptance criteria, staying on top of all important issues and helping triage bugs and drive issues to resolution, keeping everyone aware of the quality of the sprint work;
— Work with other quality team members on test automation strategies across the product stack.
— Creating test documentation and reports
— Conduct post/pre-release testing
Client: is an international company of Dutch origins specialized in fleet management (leasing).
Project: Development, roll-out, and support of Portal for indirect sales. Team: 4 FE, 4 BE, 2 QA, Scrum master. PO and BA are on the client side.