• 2 years of commercial experience in developing web applications;
• Experience with React;
• Familiarity with modern CI/CD, code versioning and QA tools and processes;
• The ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements;
• Intermediate English level.
• Experience with Typescript;
• Experience with unit testing;
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Write clean, efficient, scalable and testable code
• Maintain quality and ensure the responsiveness of applications;
• Support existing codebase, bug fixing;
• Optimize application for best performance and user experience;
CarNext is changing how people buy and lease cars. Our platform is currently the largest pan-European digital marketplace where consumers can find, buy or subscribe to high quality used cars.
CarNext is quickly evolving. We are adding digital products with new functionalities and expanding into new countries. Millions of people see our platform and that’s why every detail should be pixel perfect. We are looking for a frontend developer who can join one of our scrum teams that is working in e-commerce domain.