— 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment;
— General understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
— Good spoken English;
— Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player;
— Excellent communicational skills.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Full cycle recruitment of technical and managerial positions;
— Active sourcing of candidates using a variety of channels, develop diverse candidate pools (including passive candidates) and generate pipelines for each position;
— Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates and communicate clear expectations of the recruiting process including interview, offer, background and onboarding;
— Managing and developing relationships with hiring managers and candidates;
— Develop and communicate recommendations to hiring managers based on knowledge of the markets, candidate and talent strategies;
— Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation as well as coaching through the hiring process;
— Drive diversity sourcing strategies and engage in internal and external affinity;
— Drive the onboarding process.
Levi9 invites you to join our Recruitment team in Kyiv. We are a team of 6 recruiters and 1 Researcher, the number of vacancies is growing very fast, they are very interesting and our projects are exciting as well, but it is too much for us, so we need you ;)