— 3+ years of experience (min 1 year of mobile automation)
— Experience with JS or Java
— Profound theoretical background in SQA methodology and process, test types classifications
— Design and development of Test Cases for large and complex software applications within the scope of a broader test strategy
— UI Testing
— Exploratory Testing
— Android Studio
— XCTest/XCUITest Framework — basic level
— Experience with Agile/Scrum development processes in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
— An ability to easily communicate with the distributed team
— English level — upper intermediate (Written & verbal)
— Experience with Kotlin or Swift
— Knowledge of Charles/Owasp Zap (for API investigation)
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
As an AutomationQA Engineer, you get a chance to contribute to the development of our digital banking platform with a focus on a quality deliverable. You astonish your team and key stakeholders with your drive for product quality. As a quality ambassador, your promote quality within the team and ensure quality solutions are being delivered during the whole product, subsystem, or project development cycle.
Our client is a major retail and commercial bank in Scotland. It has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland, though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.