— 4+ years’ experience as DevOps Engineer or similar role;
— Knowledge of cross-disciplinary development tools, such as GIT and IDEs;
— Knowledge of SDLC process and tools such as Jenkins and Jira;
— Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall and Rapid Prototyping;
— Exposure to Npm, Node, Maven;
— Exposure to CI/CD;
— Exposure to Cloud Services (AWS or Azure or Google Cloud or PCF);
— Exposure to Docker;
— Exposure to Kubernetes;
— Exposure to domain specific languages (like Chef or Ansible or Salt or Puppet);
— Exposure to Deployment and configuration;
— Exposure to Static code analysis and code quality;
— Exposure to Security considerations;
— Exposure to Non-Functional Requirements (‘the NFRs’);
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Python (Basics);
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Support, optimize and automate CI/CD processes;
— Provide support for development teams by request;
— Enhance, improve and automate whatever can be improved, enhanced or automated;
— Support and develop service applications;
— Automate infrastructure configuration;
— Monitoring and troubleshooting.
As a DevOps Engineer, you play the key role of bringing together software development and IT operations. As a member of the tribe you are working closely together with all disciplines such as Java software developers, FE software developers, QA Engineers, Technical Writers and Product Owners to ensure the entire software development lifecycle of Backbase’s omni-channel banking portal product. We work in a hub-spoke model and you will be the liasion from your tribe with the hub CD team which support infrastructure and tooling for all product teams.