— 5+ years of experience in a similar role
— Upper-Intermediate+ English language, written and spoken
— You are passionate about delivering great experiences. You know everything about modern UI/UX-patterns and love polishing the look and feel of your applications;
— You are master of Kotlin.
— You have experience unit testing, continuous integration or Jenkins;
— You have technical experience with architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP;
— You have experience with contributing new features in a modular Android app;
— You strongly belief that writing clean, maintainable and scalable code is the best way to work;
— Understanding of the SDLC and experience with Continuous Delivery tools would be a big plus;
— You have the ability to work and play well with others as you are part of an Agile team.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Build and extend the modular Android digital banking platform app with new functionalities;
— Collaborate in an agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code;
— Write automated tests to ensure our app and dependencies are working flawlessly;
— Identifying and exploring new technologies and building PoC’s ;
Actively participate in daily Scrum stand-ups and other ceremonies.
Dutch company delivering omnichannel banking services. The company offers state-of-the-art digital banking software that unifies data and functionality from traditional core banking systems and fintech providers into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Organized for maximum efficiency, the company includes dedicated Research & Development and Customer Success departments. The former is focused on outlining and developing the core software functionality, while the latter works with every client to implement the software to cater to the client’s specific banking needs.
The Levi9 team is involved in end-to-end development of several core banking capabilities, which facilitate communication between banks and their customers, as well as provide automation and financial control functionalities.