— Proven iOS development experience (at least 4 years);
— Proficiency in Swift;
— Upper-Intermediate English (writing and speaking);
— Understanding of OOP;
— Understanding of SOLID principles;
— Good knowledge of using version control system (e.g. GIT);
— Experience with iOS SDK;
— Experience with REST services;
— Experience in unit and UI test development;
— Good knowledge of software pattern and practices;
— Experience with knowledge of CI/CD process;
— Good communication skills and team working;
— Understanding with Agile framework (Scrum, Kanban).
— Experience with InVision, Sketch;
— Experience with Objective-C
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
— Take initiative and collaborate across various teams in order to boost the quality of the core product to global customer-friendly standards. Our app is a continuous product, which means continuous improvement and expansion.
— You will have to come up with technological advancements that are rock solid and able to survive for generations. Your innovative ideas will speedily turn into daily tools for our customers and will add-on to already existing features.
— You enjoy when “things are being done and they are being done good” and so do we at our project.
Client: international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.