— 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
— Java 11;
— Spring: Core, MVC, Security, Data, Boot, Cloud;
— AWS experience;
— Microservices architecture + REST understanding;
— Persistence frameworks: Hibernate, JPA;
— IAM understanding;
— Unit testing with JUnit and Mockito;
— Miscellaneous: Maven, Git;
— Experience with Scrum;
— Upper-Intermediate English level.
— Understanding of Event Sourcing, CQRS, and DDD;
— Test-Driven-Development (TDD).
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
— Develop a cloud-native system leveraging the aforementioned technologies in a high pace environment.
— Making strategic and tactical technical decisions together with an Architect, Java, React developers, and DevOps engineer.
— Communicate actively inside the team, with a Product Owner and a UX designer.
Client: A publishing company that owns media assets in Europe.
Project: Digital marketing solution. The project is from scratch.