• A minimum of 4 years’ experience as Scrum Master within a software development delivery organization
• Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Kanban
• Basic understanding of Agile scaling frameworks (Spotify, LeSS, SAFe etc)
• Relevant Certifications (eg PSM, KMP)
• Knowledge of engineering practices
• Upper-intermediate English level
• Proven track record in improving teams
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv’s office overlooking the Stryiskiy park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip etc).
• Arrange and facilitate overall events such as workshops and knowledge sharing sessions with the tangible outcome and follow up
• Facilitate conflict resolutions for groups and individuals
• Drive cross-team improvement actions
We are looking for a Scrum Master to join a new team.
Our client is a large international banking and financial services company. They operate around the globe to provide banking services for individuals, businesses and institutions.